Don't Worry Be Happy Journal + Matching Pen Inserts


Oh my goodness... I'm LOVING these new printable notebook/journals sets! My girls have been begging me for a new one, so we settled on the all-too-cute smiley face. They loved it and I love how it's a great gift idea as well... whether you give it by itself or include it in a Basket of Sunshine, its bright and happy cover should bring a smile to anyone's face!  Of course, like the other sets, I included matching pen inserts + two gift tags!


Making the pens is super easy... you just trim the strips, roll and insert! They are designed to fit in RSVP Pentel pens - easy to find at any office store, big box store or even on Amazon. For more of a tutorial and tips for the supplies I buy on Amazon, below is a link to my first notebook where I gave lots of details to help you make your first one.


Happy Printing!


Don't miss new printables, freebies and discounts!
FACEBOOK, INSTAGRAM, PINTEREST or SUBSCRIBE TO MY NEWSLETTER
SHOP NOW  | WHAT IS SCRAPBOOK MAX?  |  TERMS OF USE  |  DISCLOSURE  |  CONTACT

No comments